Blogger Widgets

Thursday 9 April 2015

Favourites :*

Hello there. Greetings from me :)) It's been a tiring day today but its okay because blogging is one of the way where I can find peace and released all the stress beside going out for a walk. Today I'm going to talk about "Favourites". I'm sure you guys have heard about this famous Vlogger named Mat Luthfi. So today I'm going to talk about how did he became one of my favourite Youtubers.

It all happened when my sister show me his video for the first time. I wasn't really interested to it at first, but when my sister keep pushing me to watch his video, I suddenly became interested and search more for his videos. His videos are not just funny but also informative. He do a lot of advice and in a good way but sometimes he sarcasm too :D His videos give a lot of motivations to teenagers nowadays and he opened up youth's mind. He is one of the youth's model and I am one of them :)) He showed a good example to people and I believe people will followed his steps. Although he studied abroad, he still manage to adapt with other people country. One of the videos that I love is this video


" people might force you to join them, but let them know thy can't change your stand "

for more videos click here

No comments:

Post a Comment