Blogger Widgets

Friday 24 April 2015

random talk talk :))




Hello good morning world. Rise and shine. This gonna be a really short post so yeah how are you guys today? The weather look nice for a morning walk maybe. Well, today we gonna have some random talk talk. Yeahhhh! So, I have just finished my whole pack week with exams and classes and I thought that is the end of my tiring week, but I was wrong because this week is packed with my DPP's program and tonnes of assignments that have to be done. This is what people said studying = student + dying. You get stressed on things like this in classes but by joining DPP's activities you can relaxed your mind and enjoys all those activities. I'm sure you are not gonna get this experienced one you entered the job life. So, enjoy your university live while you can. You only live once :))

p/s : this week I'm gonna go back home because of public holidays yeahhh. So, shout out for all workers and buddhists out there Happy Labour Days and Happy Wesak days :))

No comments:

Post a Comment